A list of books to get you started on reviewing the basics of what polyamory and responsible non-monogamy actually is, as well as different opinions on how to go about doing it.
Places on the web where you can find up-to-date and growing collections of information about open relationships.
Get to know others on a similar journey of opening relationships and enjoy the benefits of in-person feedback.
Places to find more specialized and focused support with people who are knowledgeable and competent in working with open relationships.
Organizations and Websites
- Loving More (Including the Loving More magazine, first printed in 1984!)
- Love Outside the Box (author of the KISSable Agreements workbook!)
- More Than Two
- Polyamory.org Usenet
- Polyamory on Purpose
- Polyamorous Percolutions (Poly in the news and media!)
- Couple Doing It: Friendly Swinger Advice and Resources
- The Swing Scene
- Life on the Swingset
Conferences and Workshops
Support, Coaching, and Therapy
- Polyamory Group Registry
Find local support groups, meetups, and online forums
- Poly-Friendly Professionals (sadly, website remains offline until new management found)
- The Opening Up List
- Kink-Aware Professionals
- Bay Area Open Minds
In addition to providing the Our Open Agreement tool, I also provide psychotherapy as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (MFC 92638) to individuals and couples who are either in or are considering opening their relationship. Read about my services here or visit my website directly to learn more. All current clients may access the Open Agreement Tool free of charge during our work together.